DIY MINI DIAMOND DRAWING
- Peel the yellow sticker tape progressively to avoid dust.
- Each circle in the picture represents a diamond color.
- Use the diamond pen to nib the diamond and stick it on the picture as specified.
- If make a mistake on the diamond color, take out the diamond immediately and replace with the correct color.
- Press the diamond gently with your hand to make sure all the diamonds are firmly stick on the canvas after completion.
- Children age below 5 have to be accompanies by adults.
- Please do not allow young children play or eat the raw diamond material.